欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

商务英语口语:电话沟通

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,那么关于电话沟通的表达该怎么该怎么说?以下是小编给大家整理的关于电话沟通的商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1、她现在不在。

  A:May I speak to Miss. Chen?

  可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?

  B:She is not in right now. she went to the gym with her friends.

  她现在不在,她和她的朋友去健身房了。

  She is out for lunch right now.

  她现在外出吃午饭了。

  When is a good time to catch him?

  什么时候可以找到他?

  I'm not sure when he'll be back.

  我不知道他何时会回来。

  2、她现在没空接电话。

  2、她现在没空接电话。

  A: I'm trying to catch Mary, please.

  我想与玛丽联络。

  B: She is not available at the moment.

  她现在没空接电话。

  She is not available at the moment. She is busy now.

  现在没空接电话。

  She is not able to take your call at the moment.

  正在忙。

  He is busy with someone right now.

  她正在忙。

  3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。

  她现在没办法接你的电话。

  A: Is Bob in?

  他现在正忙着会客。

  B: No, he's out for lunch. May I take a message?

  3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。

  Is there anything I can do for you?

  鲍勃在吗?

  I'm sorry, he is busy at the moment.

  不在,他出去吃午饭了。要留话吗?

  Shall I have her call you back?

  有什么事我可以效劳吗?

  Would you hold on for a moment?

  很抱歉,他现在正忙。

  Ask her if I can call her back later.

  要不要我转告她回您电话?

  And the name of the person you're calling, please?

  能不能请您稍候?

  4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。

  问问她我是否可以稍后再回电话给她。

  A: May I please speak to Ling Ling?

  请问您要通话的人叫什么名字?

  B: There is no one Here by that name.

  4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。

  I think you have the wrong number.

  我可以跟玲玲讲话吗?

  Are you sure you are dialing the right number?

  这里没有叫那个名字的人。

  No one lives here by that name.

  我想你一定是打错电话了。

  I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.

  你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

  5、我可以替你转告吗?

  这里没有人叫那个名字。

  A: Manager Wang is not in right now. May I take a message for you?

  对不起,我打错电话了。

  B: Yes. Could you please ask him to call me at the Beijing Hotel, Room No. 514.

  5、我可以替你转告吗?

  Mr. Chen is out at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?

  王经理现在不在,我可以替你转告吗?

  Mr. Chen is away from his desk. Can I take a message?

  好,请转告他打电话给我,好吗?在北京饭店514号房。

  Would you tell her to give Mr. Zhang a call when she gets back? She has my number.

  陈先生出去了。您要留话吗?

  Could you inform him that I can be reached at school?

  陈先生不在办公室。您要留话吗?

  Would you ask her to call Manager Liu at 521-27607?

  她回来后,你能不能告诉她给张先生打个电话?她有我的电话号码。

  6、那我可以留话给她吗?

  请你通知他在学校能和我联络上,好吗?

  A: I'm sorry, but she is with someone right now.

  请你让她给刘经理挂个电话,好吗?电话 号码是521 -27607

  B: I see. May I leave her a message then?

  6、那我可以留话给她吗?

  I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.

  抱歉。她正在会客。

  Can I leave him a voice mail?

  喔,那我可以留话给她吗?

  Can you give him a message for me?

  你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

  Would you please tell me how your last name is spelled, Sir?

  我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

  Please tell him that Chen Yong tried to contact him.

  你能替我带个话给他吗?

  7、我要挂电话了。

  先生,能否告诉我您的姓怎么拼写?

  A: I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan. You know her, don't you?

  请你转告他陈勇正设法跟他联系。

  B: Sure. Oh, sorry, Mike, I'd better go now.

  7、我要挂电话了。

  Sorry, I have to say good-bye.

  我打电诖是想问 一些关于苏珊的事。你了解她,对吧?

  I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?

  当然知道。噢,抱歉,迈克,我要挂电话了。

  Same here, bye-bye.

  我不得不说再见了。

  8、可以大声点吗?

  我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

  A:Who? I can't hear you well. Would you talk a little higher?

  我也是,再见。

  B:Oh, I'm sorry. I am calling from a pay phone and it's noisy here. I'll call you back from my room in two minutes.

  8、可以大声点吗?

  Could you speak louder, please?

  哪一位?我听不太漓楚,可以大声点吗?

  Could you speak a little louder?

  抱歉,我是打的公用电话,这里太吵了。我回房间,两分钟后再打给你。

  Can you speak more loudly ?

  你能大声点讲吗?

  9、你听得到我说话吗?

  您能再大声点吗?

  A: Can you hear me?

  你能再稍大声点讲吗?

  B: Hello. I can't hear you too well.

  9、你听得到我说话吗?

  Are you having trouble hearing me?

  你听得到我说话吗?

  I can't hear you very clearly.

  喂,我听不太清楚。

  I'm sorry I can't hear you. Can you hang up and call back?

  你能听清楚我的声音吗?

  There's a problem with our connection. Ill call you back right away.

  我听得不很清。

  I'm afraid we have a crossed line.

  对不起,我听不清。您把电话挂了,然后再打过来,可以吗?

  10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。

  我们这线路有问题,我立即给你回电。

  A: Operator, I want to make a person-to-person call to Zheng Jun in Zhengzhou.The number is 7976 443.

  我们的线路可能有交叉干扰。

  B: That's 797 6443, Zheng Jun.

  10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。

  I need to contact Zheng Jun using a person-to-person call.

  接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。电话号码是7976443。

  I want to make a station-to-station call to Macao.

  797 6443,郑军。

  Long Distance. What can I help you?

  我需要和郑军联络,用私人电话的方式。

  11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。

  国际长途电话台,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

  A:Long Distance. What can I do for you?

  我要打一个叫号电话到澳门。

  B:Hello, operator. I'd like to have you place a collect call for me to Hong Kong.The number is 76311380.

  长途电话台,需要帮忙吗?

  I want to make a collect call to Hong Kong.

  11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。

  I need to contact using a collect call to Hong Kong.

  长途电话台,能为您效劳吗?

  Could you make a collect call to Hong Kong for me?

  你好,接线员。我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港,电话号码是 76311380。

  I want to use my card for this call.

  我想打个对方付费电话到香港。

  I’d like to place this on my credit card.

  我想打个对方付费电话和香港联络。

  12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

  你能为我拨个对方付费电话到香港吗?

  A: I'm doing fine, too. Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together, and wonder if you and your husband can join us.

  我想用我的电话信用卡打这个电话。

  B: That sounds very nice. When will it be?

  我要电话信用卡记账。

  We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.

  12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?

  We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you can come.

  我也很好。嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家 小聚一番,不知道您和丈夫能不能赏光?

  We'll have a small party, and I'd like to ask if you can come.

  听起来真不错,什么时候呢?

  We have another event to attend on the same day.

  我们计划组织一个非正式的聚会,我想请你参加。

  I need to make an appointment to discuss a question.

  我们打算热闹一下,我真心地希望您能赏光。

  I'd like to meet Miss. Xu some time.

  我们准备搞个小聚会,我想问一下你能否赏光?

  13、现在可以预约门诊吗?

  那天我们有其他活动要参加。

  A: Dr Lee's office.

  我要约个时间讨论个问题。

  B: Hello. I have a bad headache, and I'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time. May I make an appointment for outpatient service now?

  我想找个时间跟徐小姐见面。

  I'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. Can I set it up now?

  13、现在可以预约门诊吗?

  Would two o'clock be acceptable ?

  李医生诊所。

  Does two o'clock sound alright?

  喂,我头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生。现在可以预约门诊吗?

  How about nine tonight?

  我想尽快预约门诊。现在可以预约吗?

  14、谢谢您的电话。

  2点钟合适吗?

  A: OK, I see.

  2点钟好吗?

  B: We look forward to serving you, Mr. Ramsay. Thanks for calling.

  今晩9点怎么样?

  Thank you for calling.

  14、谢谢您的电话。

  15、能帮个忙吗?

  好的,我知道了。

  A: Barker's Service Station.

  我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。

  B: Could you do me a favor? My car can't start. Can you send someone here?

  15、能帮个忙吗?

  Please help me get things straight.

  这里是巴克尔维修站.

  I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?

  能帮个忙 吗?我的车起动不了,能派人来修理吗?

  Can you assist me in this matter?

  请帮助我把事情搞好。

  I'm in great need of your assistance.

  我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮助我解决吗?

  Would you help me for a minute, please?

  这件事您能协助我吗?

  我特别需要您的帮助。

精选图文

33019
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享