欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

安排旅店的商务口语会话

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,而给客户安排旅店是家常便饭的工作,那么关于安排旅店该如何做呢?以下是小编给大家整理的安排旅店的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家

  A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.

  A:这是我们准备的日程表

  B: Oh, thank you.

  B:哦,谢谢。

  A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?

  A:我们明天再来商议这个日程表吧?

  B: That will be best. I'd like to have a good rest first.

  B:那好吧。我想先好好休息一下。

  A: And this is the schedule for Mrs. Watson. Eileen from our department will take care of her.

  A:这是为华生太太准备的日程表。我们部门的艾琳将负责照顾她。

  B: Ok. Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?

  B:好的,我们呢在大堂里商议日程表好吗?

  A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.

  A:好的,明天早上我们在大堂见吧。

  A: Here is your room. I hope you like it.

  A:这是您的房间,希望您能喜欢。

  B: Looks not bad.

  B:看上去不错。

  A: The room is away from traffic noise.

  A:这个房间没有交通噪声。

  B: Yes, It's pleasantly quiet here.

  B:是的,它相当安静。

  A: Here's the bath.

  A:这里是洗手间。

  B: Where can we have our laundry done?

  B:在哪儿洗衣服?

  A: There's a bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it.

  A:在洗澡间里有个袋子,把要洗的衣服放在里面就行了。

  B: Does the hotel run its own laundry service?

  B:你们有洗衣服务吗?

  A: We do, as most hotels do.

  A:和大多数旅馆一样,我们有。

  B: I see. Is the telephone on the table good for outside calls?

  B:我知道了。桌上的电话能直通外线吗?

  A: There is house phone only. But you can ask the operator for city calls.

  A:这仅是内部电话。但您可以让总机接外线。

  B: Can I get a city map at the hotel?

  B:我可以在这里拿一张城市地图吗?

  A: Yes. Shall I get one for you? Just push the button over there if you need anything.

  A:可以。要我给你拿一张吗?如果您徐要什么,就按那边的电钮。

  A:晚上好,您需要什么服务吗?

  A: Good evening. Can I help you?

  C:是的。我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

  C: Yes. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

  A:我们会马上派人来修的。您的房间号是多少?

  A: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?

  C:606。

  C: 606.

  B:可以进来吗?

  B: May I come in?

  C:请进。

  C: Come in, please.

  B:哪儿坏啦?

  B: What's the trouble?

  C:抽水马桶不冲水。

  C: The toilet doesn't flush.

  B:让我看看。哦,堵住了……现在好了,你可以试试。

  B: Let me see. Oh, it's clogged…It's all right now. You may try it.

  C:是,现在好用了,谢谢。

  C: Yes. It's working now. Thank you.

  B:不用谢。

  B: You're welcome.

  (第二天早上)

  (The next morning.)

  A:早上好,先生。您需要什么服务吗?

  A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

  C:我是606房间的杰克,能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。我朋友被楼上发出的噪音吵醒了好几次。他说他难以忍受。

  C: I'm Jack in Room 606.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy. My friend was woken up several times by the noise from upstairs. He said it was too much for him.

  A:非常对不起,先生。我向您道歉。您楼上住的是一个10岁的男孩和他妈妈,也许男孩有点淘气。

  A: I'm awfully sorry, sir. I do apologise. A ten-year-old boy and a mother live upstairs. Maybe the boy is a little bit naughty.

  C:不管怎样,我想换房间。

  C: Anyway, I'd like to change our room.

  A:没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到。

  A: No problem, sir. We'll manage it.

精选图文

7741
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享