欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

商务英语口语:海关通关-1

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,过海关通关是我们工作之一,以下是小编给大家整理的关于海关通关-1商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1、请出示护照。

  1、请出示护照。

  A: Morning, madam. May I see your passport, please?

  早晨好,夫人。请出示护照。

  B: Here you are.

  护照在这儿。

  Do you have your passport?

  你有护照吗?

  May I see your ticket and travel document please?

  请把你的票和旅行文件给我看一看好吗?

  May I see your passport?

  我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  OK. Do you want her passport, too?

  好的。您也要看她的护照吗?

  What is your nationality?

  你是哪国人?

  2、有要交税的物品吗?

  2、有要交税的物品吗?

  A: Anything dutiable?

  有要交税的物品吗?

  B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs $50 and a new suit, $50.

  有,我在香港买了一只手表,价值50美元,还有一套新西装,价值50美元。

  Do you have any dutiable articles?

  你有没有要缴税的物品?

  What articles are liable to duty?

  什么东西需要纳税?

  Must I pay duty on this?

  这件物品我必须付税吗?

  I have a watch and a camera for personal use. Are they dutiable?

  我只带了供个人用的一只手表和一台照相机。它们要不要上税?

  You'll have to pay duty on this article.

  这件东西您要交税。

  3、你有什么要申报的吗?

  3、你有什么要申报的吗?

  A: Do you have anything to declare?

  你有什么要申报的吗?

  B: No, everything in these suitcases are for my personal use.

  没有。这些箱子里的所有东西都是我个人用的。

  Do you have your customs declaration?

  你有什么要申报的吗?

  May I give you an oral declaration?

  我可以口头申报吗?

  I have nothing to declare.

  我没有要申报的东西。

  Do you have anything to declare?

  你们带有需要申报的物品吗?

  You're not allowed to bring in agricultural products.

  农产品是不准携带入境的。

  4、我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。

  4、我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。

  A: How does bonded storage work?

  关栈保管是怎么回事?

  B: We'll check it into the bonded storage room,and give you a receipt. When you leave the country, you con claim it there.

  我们将物品登记后放到关栈保管室,并给你一个收条。你离境时,可以来领取。

  Put your suitcase on the counter, please. Do you have any gifts, plants, or food in it?

  请把你的提包放在柜台上。里面有什么礼物、植物或食物吗?

  I have some oranges in my suitcase.

  我的提包里有一些橘子。

  How many pieces of baggage do you have?

  你带有几件行李?

  These are all my personal.

  全都是我的随身物品。

  Are you carrying a camera, a watch or any jewelry?

  您有没有携带照相机、手表或珠宝首饰?

  5、我得给烟酒上税吗?

  5、我得给烟酒上税吗?

  A:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?

  我得给烟酒上税吗?

  B: No, the law permits you to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor and a carton of cigarettes duty free, if purchased in a duty-free shop.

  不用。如果东西是在免税店购买的话,法律允许你免税。

  One carton of cigarettes is your duty-free allowance.

  一条香烟是可以免税的。

  You don't have to pay duty on personal belonging.

  私人物品不必缴税。

  Quite a sum of duty on these valuables.

  重物品要付一大笔税金。

  Are these things duty free?

  这些东西是免税的吗?

  Can I get it tax-free?

  我可以用免税价买下吗?

  6、我是一名教师。

  6、我是一名教师。

  A: What's your occupation?

  你的职业是什么?

  B: I'm a teacher.

  我是一名老师。

  I'm a student.

  我是一名学生。

  What do you do?

  你从事什么行业?

  I'm an editor.

  我是一名编辑。

  I'm in charge of keeping in touch with our customers.

  我负责联系客户。

  7、你打算在温哥华待多久?

  7、你打算在温哥华待多久?

  A: How long do you plan on staying in Vancouver?

  你打算在温哥华呆多久?

  B: Three weeks.

  三周。

  How long you have been here in Africa?

  你来非洲多久了?

  Three years.

  三年了。

  I mean, who knows how long that's gonna last for?

  我的意思是,天知道这种局面得持续多久呢?

  8、你此行的目的是什么?

  8、你此行的目的是什么?

  A: What's the purpose of your stay?

  你此行的目的是什么?

  B: I'm visiting family.

  拜访亲友。

  The purpose of the trip is to buy the hand-made products of local women and place new orders.

  此行的目的是去购买当地妇女的手工产品,并拿下新订单。

  But another purpose of the trip was to collect scientific objects from the world.

  此行的另一个目的在于从世界各地收集科学物。

  The State Department says the purpose of his trip is to advance the goal of the two-state solution and comprehensive peace in the region.

  美国国务院称他这次旅行的目的是为了增进两个国家的解决方案和地区的全面和平这一目标。

  9、麻烦您打开以下行李箱好吗?我们要检查一下。

  9、麻烦您打开以下行李箱好吗?我们要检查一下。

  A:Will you open your suitcase, please? We want to look at the inside.

  麻烦您打开一下行李箱好吗?我们要检查一下。

  B:All right.

  好的。

  Could you open that suitcase, please?

  请您打开那个箱子,好吗?

  Please put your handbag onto the X-ray scanner.

  请把你的手提袋放在X光扫描机上面。

  Are you carrying anything metallic on your person?

  你身上是不是带了金属类的东西?

  Please put your mobile phone and keys in the container and go thorough the detector.

  请把您的 手机和钥匙放在这个盘里,然后请通过这个探测器。

  I need to check your luggage.

  我需要检查你的行李箱。

  10、我该在哪里办理海关手续?

  10、我该在哪里办理海关手续?

  A: Where should I go through the Customs?

  我该在哪里办理海关手续?

  B: Just over there.

  就在那里。

  We shall have to go through customs at the airport.

  我们必须在机场办理海关手续。

  The customs of formalities are simple.

  办理海关手续很简单。

  Now, let's go through the customs, this way please.

  我们现在去办理海关手续吧。请这边走。

  11、行李中有违禁物品吗?

  11、行李中有违禁物品吗?

  A:Have you any contraband in your luggage?

  行李中有违禁品吗?

  B: Actually, I'm not quite sure what contraband Is.

  实际上我不大清楚什么是违禁物品。

  Sorry, you have some prohibited things with you.

  对不起,你带了一些违禁物品。

  I'm sorry the export of these curious is prohibited.

  对不起,这些古玩是禁止出 口的。

  12、这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗?

  12、这里是这航班办理登机手续的地方吗?

  A:Is this the right counter to check-in for this flight?

  这里是这航班办理办理登机手续的地方吗?

  B:Your seat is 26 C, boarding time is twenty minutes before departure and you will board at Gate 18.

  你的座位是26C,登机时间是起飞前20分钟,在18号门登机。

  Please show me your ticket.

  我可以看看你的机票吗?

  I'd like to check in.

  我想办理登机手续。

  When will the flight take off?

  什么时候起飞?

  Excuse me, where may I check in for flight 237 to Tokyo?

  请问我该到哪里办理飞往东京的237航班的登机手续呢?

  What is the gate number of Flight number fifty-eight to Paris?

  第58次飞往巴黎航班的登机门是几号?

  Excuse me. where is Gate 10?

  请问10号登机门在哪儿?

  13、本班机会准时起飞吗?

  13、本班机会准时起飞吗?

  A: Will the flight leave on time?

  本班机会准时起飞吗?

  B: Our plane will take off soon.

  飞机很快就要起飞了。

  Will the flight take off on time?

  航班会准时起飞吗?

  My flight is scheduled to take off at 12:30, but it will be delayed for half an hour.

  我的航班原定12点半起飞,但将会延后半个小时起飞。

  Flight 374 to Houston has been delayed because of air traffic.

  飞往休斯顿的 374 航班因空中交通状况而误点。

  Will the flight depart on time?

  航班会准时起飞吗?

  When does the plane take off?

  什么时候起飞?

  14、我们会听见扩音器广播通知。

  14、我们会听见扩音器广播通知。

  A: How will we know when our flight is ready to board?

  我们怎么知道什么时候开始登机?

  B: We'll hear an announcement over the loudspeaker.

  我们会听见扩音器广播通知。

  We would now like to begin general boarding.

  我们现在开始正常登机程序。

  We are now boarding all rows on Fight 247 to Paris.

  现在所有乘坐飞往巴黎的第247次航班的乘客登机

  When will the flight begin boarding?

  什么时候登机?

  May I see your boarding pass?

  您能出示一下您的登机牌吗?

  What is the check-in time here at the airport?

  机场什么时候开始检票登机?

  Just wait in the terminal for twenty more minutes. You'll hear the announcement.

  在候机室里等20分 钟,您会听到广播的。

  Excuse me, Sir. But what did the announcer say?

  对不起,先生。播音员说什么了?

  Northwest Airlines Flight 88 to Beijing is now ready for boarding at Gate 9.

  乘坐西北航空公 司飞往北京的88次航班的乘客请准备在9号门登机。

  15、你能把我的座位指给我吗?

  15、你能把我的座位指给我吗?

  A: Stewardess, can you direct me to my seat?

  服务员,你能把我的座位指给我吗?

  B: Certainly, may I see your boarding pass, please?

  当然能,我可以看看您的登机牌吗?

  Which seat is this number?

  这号码是哪一个座位?

  Excuse me, Miss. Would you please direct me to my seat?

  请问您能帮助我找一下座位吗?

  Excuse me, but where is seat 33C?

  对不起,请问座33C在哪里?

  May I have a look at your boarding card? Oh. it's 8F in the front seat. This way, please

  能看 一下您的登机牌吗?哦,是前舱8F号。请这边走。

  Hello, can you show me where my seat is?

  嗨,你能告诉我的座位在哪儿吗?

  Certainly. 24B, your seat is this way. It's an aisle seat on the right.

  当然。24B,你的位子在这边,是右边靠过道的座位。

精选图文

8133
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享