欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

关于婚姻生活 实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  以下是小编给大家整理的关于婚姻生活 实用对话及情景句 (二),希望可以帮到大家

  婚姻生活 (二)

  John: Oh, May. She looks just like you. She's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

  约翰:噢,梅,她长得很像你。她是我见过的最可爱的小宝贝了。

  May: Darling, she is lovely. And look, she has so much hair! Oh, I've waited so long for this moment.

  梅:亲爱的,她真可爱。你看,她有好多头发噢。这一刻我等了好久。

  John: She's a gift from God. Look at her tiny fingers.

  约翰:她是上天赐给我们的礼物。你看她的小手指。

  May: And her little lips.

  梅:还有她的小嘴。

  John: Fortunately, she has your little toes instead of my big feet!

  约翰:幸好她的脚像你,而不像我的大脚!

  May: Take her to the window and show mom and dad

  梅:把她抱到窗户那边让爸妈看看她。

  (John brings the baby back to May.)

  (约翰把孩子抱回来给梅。)

  John: May, they both are very happy to burst into tears as soon as they saw her. I don't think I've ever seen your dad cry before.

  约翰:梅,他们两个一看到她就掉下泪来,我以前从没见过你爸爸哭过。

  May: I'm not surprised. He has such a soft heart.

  梅:我一点也不奇怪,他的心肠就是这么软。

  John: I think she's the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Her skin is so soft.

  约翰:我想她是我见过的最漂亮的宝宝。她的皮肤这么娇嫩。

  May: I have so many dreams for her. We will love her with all our hearts and souls.

  梅:我对她有无数畅想,我们会全心全意地爱她。

  John: I'm sure you'll be a great mother. I'll do my best to be a good father, too.

  约翰:我相信你一定会是个好妈妈,我也会尽力去做一个好父亲。

  May: John, this calls for a celebration.

  梅:约翰,我们得好好庆祝一下。

  实用情景句型

  1. She's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

  她是我见过的最可爱的小宝贝了!

  She's the most lovely one I've ever seen!

  她是我见过的最可爱的小宝贝了!

  She's the cutest one I've ever seen!

  她是我见过的最可爱的小宝贝了!

  Ann gave birth to a baby last week.

  安上星期做妈妈了。

  2. She's a gift from God.

  她是上天赐给我们的礼物。

  She is the best thing life has to offer.

  她是我们生命中的最佳礼物。

  She is the best gift of all our life.

  她是我们生命中的最佳礼物。

  A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems too short.

  幸福的婚姻是一次总让人感觉时间太短暂的促膝长谈。

  A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.

  幸福的婚姻是两位宽容者结合的产物。

  We are living separately now.

  多容幸逼婚姻,可现在我们分居了。

  He is cheating on his wife.

  他有外遇。

  They have a falling-out.

  他们感情不和。

  3. She has your little toes instead of my big feet!

  她的脚像你的,而不像我的大脚!

  She has your little toes, not like my big feet.

  她的脚像你的,而不像我的大脚丫!

  Her toes look like yours, not like mine.

  她的脚像你的,而不像我的大脚丫!

  4. They both are very happy to burst into tears as soon as they saw her.

  他们两个一看到她就高兴地掉下泪来。

  Both of them cry as soon as they saw her.

  他们两个一看到她就高兴地掉下泪来。

  They both cry when they saw her.

  他们两个一看到她就高兴地掉下泪来。

  They are over the moon.

  他们真是太高兴了。

  They are in seventh heaven.

  他们很高兴。

  5. I'm not surprised.

  我一点也不奇怪。

  That's what I think about.

  并不奇怪。

  That's not strange.

  并不奇怪。

  Unbelievable!

  真是难以相信!

  Incredible!

  真是难以相信!

  That's unbelievable!

  真是难以相信!

  No way!

  真是难以相信!

  That's really a surprise.

  那真想不到啊!

  What a surprise!

  那真想不到啊!

  6. I have so many dreams for her.

  我对她有无数畅想。

  I have dreamt a lot for her.

  我对她有无数畅想。

  I have lots of dreams for her.

  我对她有无数畅想。

  7. We will love her with all our hearts and souls.

  我们会全心全意地爱她。

  I'll try my best to love her.

  我会全心全意地爱她。

  I'll do my best to love her.

  我会全心全意地爱她。

  8. This calls for a celebration.

  我们得好好庆祝一下。

  We need to celebrate.

  我们得好好庆祝一下。

  Let's make a celebration.

  我们得好好庆祝一下。

  Congratulations on your accomplishment.

  恭喜你所取得的成就。

  It's great to hear about your achievement.

  恭喜你所取得的成就。

  Allow me to congratulate you on your victory!

  请允许我为你的胜利表示祝贺!

  Congratulate you on your success!

  请允许我为你的胜利表示祝贺!

6347
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享