欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

埃德加·爱伦·坡英语诗歌:梦中梦

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  英国著名演员献给你的经典诗篇,以下是小编给大家整理的第48首埃德加·爱伦·坡英语诗歌:梦中梦。希望可以帮到大家

  A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe.

  埃德加·爱伦·坡:梦中梦

  Gustave Mahler - Symphony No.3 In D Minor, Mvt.6 Langsam, Ruhevoll, Empfunden

  背景音乐:古斯塔夫·马勒 - D小调第三交响曲-第六乐章《Langsam, Ruhevoll, Empfunden》

  Terence Stamp

  朗读:特伦斯·斯坦普

  Take this kiss upon the brow!

  直到不能再轻吻你的额头

  And, in parting from you now,

  直到不得不说再见的时候

  Thus much let me avow-

  请让我坦白吧

  You are not wrong, who deem

  你的确是正确的

  That my days have been a dream;

  你曾让我的生活如此梦幻

  Yet if hope has flown away

  然而当美好希冀都在悄然流逝

  In a night, or in a day,

  无论是在夜晚或在白天

  In a vision, or in none,

  无论是以有形或是无声

  Is it therefore the less gone?

  那么它是否可以离开的慢一点呢?

  All that we see or seem

  不管我们曾经是什么

  Is but a dream within a dream.

  现在看来都不过是梦中梦

  I stand amid the roar

  Of a surf-tormented shore,

  我置身其中

  And I hold within my hand

  在让我心力交瘁的沙滩上

  Grains of the golden sand-

  我双手紧握

  How few! yet how they creep

  那段闪闪发光的回忆

  Through my fingers to the deep,

  却留不住!留不住!

  While I weep- while I weep!

  它疾速从我的指间逝去

  Oh God! Can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp?

  我痛哭!我痛哭!

  Oh God! Can I not save one from the pitiless wave?

  哦上帝!为什么不能让我牢牢抓住它?

  Is all that we see or seem?

  哦上帝!为什么不能让我从这无情苦海中脱离呢?

  But a dream within a dream?

  所有那些我们曾经经历的

  不过是梦中梦罢了

精选图文

32503
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享