欢迎访问灯榜文库!投稿QQ:511112889

外贸询盘报盘常用英语必备之13:关于付款

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。

We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

精选图文

33117
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享